Skip NavigationView Sitemap

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Let us help you!

Get in touch

Dog Bite, Dog Attack, and Pet Accident Claims In Ventura County and Surrounding Areas

Have you suffered a serious injury or damaged property because of someone’s pet or farm animal? The most common type of pet injury is a dog bite or an injury caused by a dog attack.

In California, if a dog bites or attacks, even for the first time, the owner is liable for the injuries. The owner is also responsible for their dog whether it is on his or her property, on or off a leash. 

The owner of any domesticated animal may be liable for injuries caused by them.

Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group offers caring legal services to victims of animal-caused injuries. We are here to take care of your injury claim and help you get compensated for your bills, lost wages and other damages you suffered due to someone else’s animal.

Were You or Your Child Injured in a Dog Attack?

As Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Los Angeles County attorneys, we understand the long-term implications and the current problems of a dog-bite injury. For children especially, the potential disfigurement, scarring and psychological trauma can impact the remainder of their lives.

We will seek fair compensation for:

  • Immediate and long-term medical treatment
  • Surgery and reconstructive surgery
  • Disfigurement reconstruction
  • Lost wages or lost income due to the dog attack
  • Counseling for any psychological or emotional trauma
  • Pain and suffering
  • We are relentless and detail-oriented when it comes to fighting for the interests of our clients who suffered injuries as the result of someone else’s negligence.

We have years of experience in dealing with California’s complicated legal codes and insurance companies, and we are licensed and authorized to practice law in all courts in the State of California.

Statute of Limitations Warning

There are limited time periods, or deadlines, for filing claims.

If you don’t file in a timely manner with the appropriate internal office, outside agency, or civil court, you may lose the right to seek redress for the claim. Do not wait to consult with a lawyer.

Back to top