Skip NavigationView Sitemap

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Let us help you!

Get in touch

Learn About Your Legal Options After a Wrongful Termination in Ventura County and Surrounding Areas

Have you been wrongfully fired? Have you been fired or laid off after being harassed or discriminated against? In Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Los Angeles County, many workers experience wrongful termination for taking a medical leave, for reporting inappropriate or illegal activities, or for other reasons. If something seems fishy about how you were let go, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group is available to tell you about your legal options.

Being wrongfully terminated can strike a hefty financial blow, and this may be magnified when you are given an unfair severance package. However, even an at-will employment state like California has clear rules for legal and illegal firing.

We have been working in this area of employment law for several decades with a solid track record of positive results.  We can set up a free initial consultation to discuss your situation in detail with you. 

Experienced Wrongful Termination Lawyers Who Get Results

You have a lot riding on your case against your former employer, so you need an experienced team of wrongful termination lawyers to help you obtain a fair result. At Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group, we provide each client with personalized attention and open communication throughout their case. Our lawyers work closely with you up-front through an initial consultation to ensure that you understand the options provided to you under the law.

If you decide to move forward with your case, you will receive discrete counsel from our experienced and attentive legal team. If you have been terminated under false pretenses, forced to quit because of unbearable work conditions, or offered an unfair severance package, we want to know more about your situation. Call our law office today to meet our lawyers.

Statute of Limitations Warning

There are limited time periods, or deadlines, for filing claims.

If you don’t file in a timely manner with the appropriate internal office, outside agency, or civil court, you may lose the right to seek redress for the claim. Do not wait to consult with a lawyer.

Back to top