Skip NavigationView Sitemap

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Free consultations:

Get in touch

Let us help you!

Get in touch

Protect Your Rights in Ventura County and Surrounding Areas Under Whistleblower Retaliation Laws

You don’t deserve to be harassed or fired for doing the right thing. Whistleblower retaliation laws are in place at the state and federal level to protect employees like you who come forward and report illegal activity.

If you have been retaliated against in Santa Barbara County, Ventura County, or Los Angeles County, turn to to Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group.

We have represented many clients who have endured termination, harassment, demotion or other consequences after informing authorities about illegal activities in the workplace or by their employer. Our legal team understands the significance of your case, and we will apply our full knowledge of employment law as well as our solid focus as we work for the best outcome for your case. Don’t let the statute of limitations run out for you. Now is the time to connect with our legal team and to explore the recourse that may be available to you under the law. 

Trusted Employment Lawyers Who Stand Up for Whistleblowers

Retaliation against whistleblowers happens more often than it should. Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group understands how stressful it can be to be targeted or terminated at work for doing the right thing. In this type of situation, you need representation from trusted employment lawyers who stand up to fight for your rights to the full extent of the law.

We are aware of the delicate nature of your situation, so you can feel confident that we will work discretely and effectively. Regardless of the type of retaliation that you experienced, we want to know more about your situation. Call our employment lawyers now to set up a no-cost initial appointment so that we can discuss the circumstances of your case.

Statute of Limitations Warning

There are limited time periods, or deadlines, for filing claims.

If you don’t file in a timely manner with the appropriate internal office, outside agency, or civil court, you may lose the right to seek redress for the claim. Do not wait to consult with a lawyer.

Back to top