- Unpaid Wages & Overtime If your workplace in Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, or Los Angeles County hasn’t reimbursed your efforts, call us and see how you can collect your unpaid wages. read more
- Harassment & Hostile Work Environment Workplace harassment does still occur in Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Los Angeles. Call our firm for help with hostile work environments. read more
- Wrongful Termination From Santa Barbara County to Los Angeles, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group gets clients justice for wrongful termination. Talk to us today to find out how. read more
- Discrimination As disability discrimination lawyers operating between Santa Barbara County and Los Angeles, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group helps you get justice. Call our firm. read more
- Whistleblower Retaliation From Los Angeles to Santa Barbara County, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group protects clients from workplace whistleblower retaliation. Contact us now for help. read more
- Family and Medical Leave When a company near Ventura County denies you the time off granted to you by the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), call Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group immediately. read more
Personal Injury Law
- Vehicle Accidents Car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle. Any accident from Los Angeles to Santa Barbara County can cause permanent problems. Get our help for fair compensation. read more
- Wrongful Death Our firm knows the laws concerning wrongful death in Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Los Angeles. Consult with us for these cases right away. read more
- Slip & Fall Life-changing slip & fall injuries happen all the time in Ventura County, Los Angeles, and Santa Barbara County. Have us help you get fair compensation today. read more
- Dog Attacks & Bites Did a dog attack in Los Angeles or Santa Barbara County make life more difficult? Call us today to find justice. read more
Difficulties at Work? Wrongful Termination Attorneys for Ventura County
Have you faced any form of harassment, discrimination, or backlash at work? Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group have extensive experience in getting our clients recourse from working in hostile environments within Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Los Angeles County, and we are here to help you. Our employment and wrongful termination attorneys advise our clients of their workplace rights and help them recover what they are owed for:
In addition to protecting workplace rights, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group help you obtain justice with personal injury claims. A serious injury can turn your life upside down and forever alter the way you live. We represent clients in various cases such as vehicle accidents involving anything from bicycles to trucks, animal attacks, assault and battery claims, and slip and fall accidents.
- Unpaid wages, minimum wage violations, unpaid overtime, and missed breaks
- Sexual harassment and hostile work-environment claims
- Discrimination due to disability, age, sex, race, or ethnic group
- Retaliation and defamation claims
- Whistleblower claims
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) violations
- Employment severance and benefits
Personal Injury in Los Angeles County or Santa Barbara County?
In addition to our expertise in employment law, Herbert & Kreuzer Law Group is also a leading personal injury law firm. Navigating these laws requires a personal injury attorney with solid experience and a commitment to excellence. Our vast knowledge of these laws makes us the right attorneys for you.
A serious injury can turn your life upside down and forever alter the way you live. We represent clients in various cases such as vehicle accidents involving anything from bicycles to trucks, animal attacks, assault and battery claims, and slip and fall accidents
Statute of Limitations Warning – Do Not Wait to Consult with a Lawyer
There are limited time periods (statutes of limitations) for filing legal claims. If you do not file in a timely manner with the appropriate internal office, outside agency, or civil court, you may lose the right to seek redress for the claim. You should seek the advice of counsel to ascertain all of the applicable time periods. You should immediately consult with an experienced attorney to learn more about what you can do to protect your rights and when the deadlines, or statutes of limitation, expire in your specific case.
Herbert & Kruezer Law Group looks forward to helping you. Call one of our offices today to schedule a consultation with our team.